Access & Reimbursement
Taiho Oncology Patient Support™
Designed to simplify patient access to LONSURF
We know getting patients access to LONSURF® (trifluridine and tipiracil) tablets is a critical step in their treatment. We strive to make this process as simple as possible with:
- Benefit Verifications (BVs) to determine and report patients' insurance coverage for LONSURF
- Prior authorization assistance to meet payer requirements
- Claims appeals assistance if coverage is denied
- Prescription triage
- Coordination with the in‑network specialty pharmacy, self‑dispensing practice, or hospital outpatient pharmacy
- Communicating regularly with patients about their prescription status
- Eligible, privately insured patients can enroll in the Taiho Oncology Patient Support Co‑pay Assistance Program to reduce out‑of‑pocket expenses for LONSURF to $0*
- Learn more about the Taiho Oncology Patient Support Co-pay Assistance Program here.
*Restrictions and eligibility: Offer valid in the US, Puerto Rico, and US territories only. Only valid for patients with private insurance. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare, or other federal or state programs (such as medical assistance programs). If the patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program, this offer is not valid and the patient cannot use this offer. By presenting or accepting this benefit, patient and pharmacist agree not to submit claim for reimbursement under the above programs. Patient further agrees to comply with any and all terms of his or her health insurance contract requiring notification to his or her payer of the existence and/or value of this offer. It is illegal to or offer to sell, purchase, or trade this benefit. Maximum reimbursement limits apply; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary. Taiho Oncology, Inc., reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- We research financial assistance for patients with no or insufficient prescription insurance coverage or insufficient resources to pay for LONSURF. Eligible patients may receive LONSURF at no cost based on assistance, financial, and medical criteria
- We refer eligible, publicly insured patients (eg, Medicare, Medicaid) to nonprofit foundations for co‑pay assistance
- Our nurse support services are available as needed to support patient care, including education about the importance of taking the medicine as prescribed and refill reminders. We will quickly verify each patient's LONSURF coverage, and help them get access to the LONSURF treatment they have been prescribed.
†If selected on the Patient Enrollment Form, a Nurse Navigator will be assigned to provide telephone support to the patient and will address general inquiries about the patient's LONSURF treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To enroll your patients, complete the Patient Enrollment form on TaihoPatientSupport.com.
Or, call our Toll‑free Resource Center at
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET
On‑call Nurse Phone Support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Patient Starter Kit: Request a Kit for your patients
Along with our Patient Support program, Taiho Oncology is pleased to offer a Patient Starter Kit containing useful resources to help inform patients and caregivers about all aspects of LONSURF – including how it works, how it may help, potential side effects, and dosage information.